Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nature Collage

Since David is back, I no longer have a car during the day and Ray is starting to get antsy. So we went outside with his little elmo bucket, and he filled it up with leaves, plants, etc.



Sorry about the quality of the pictures...my camera ran out of battery life so I had to use my cell. So then I washed everything off since I knew there were bugs on them and I HATE bugs. 

He used a foam brush and modge podge to stick all his treasures on. 


I went over it again with the modge podge to make sure everything stuck. This would work a lot better with flat leaves. But that is not what he collected so I made it work :) 

He loves glitter glue so we added that and here is the finished collage:


I think it turned out quite lovely :)


Now I am off to get some laundry done and clean up a bit. Hopefully pest control comes soon to get rid of these ants that have been bugging us the last few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment