Saturday, June 2, 2012

Intro

Welcome to my blog!

I got inspired to make this after I made some chocolate chocolate chip banana muffins from one of my favorite websites, www.skinnytaste.com. I often post on Facebook about what I am making for dinner, dessert, etc...sometimes with pictures. So I figured, "why not make a cooking blog reviewing recipes that I make." Well then I got to thinking, "but I also love doing crafts and fun stuff with my son, so maybe I should make a mommy blog." Well THEN I got to thinking, "or I could just make a blog about my life." I am choosing that option as I have quite a bit of interests and thoughts. I suppose you could classify this as a "mommy blog", and that's fine with me. I just ask that you give my blog a chance :)

So, I guess this is the part where I tell you about myself. I am an Army wife to my husband David of 3.5 years and a stay at home mom to our 2 year old son, Ray. Terrible two's is an understatement! He can be a handful, but is such a sweet little boy. We decided to expand our family, so we are currently trying to concieve! Wish us luck! My husband is a family man, and I LOVE that about him. He is just amazing. I couldn't have picked a better man to spend my life with. We are currently stationed in El Paso, TX.

My good friend Megan helped me come up with the name of my blog. So I have to tell her thank you again!

I love my life, my family, my friends.

Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment