Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Recipe Book

   So I figured I would share with everyone how I store all my recipes.


I got the binder from Dollar General as well as all the page covers, so it was quite cheap. 

I simply find recipes online and print them out, then tuck into the sleeves. Even if I don't know if we will like that recipe, I still print. Then if we don't care for it, I just take it out. 


This works really well for me because I like to have my recipes right in front of me while cooking or baking. The covers protect the paper from getting food all over them, and I can just wipe it clean. 

I also categorize EVERYTHING. My binder is categorized by, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Vegetarian, Pastas, Sides, Sweets, and Misc.


I <3 my recipe binder!



No comments:

Post a Comment