Monday, September 3, 2012

Homemade Bread

                       I have been trying to make bread and I finally got a loaf that turned out good!




It's a recipe for Classic Sandwich Bread, and although it doesn't look much like the picture on the site, it tastes wonderful! I don't have a loaf pan so I had to use a rectangular dish. I gotta make sure I buy one! Be on the lookout for some more bread recipes...I am enjoying making it. 

We have started visiting restaurants that we can only go to here in El Paso. We won't be here for too much longer so we are really wanting to get everything in! The last place we went was Kiki's. It's a little Mexican restaurant that serves AMAZING food. We heard about it on Food Network's "The best thing I ever ate". David had the brisket machaca and I had the chicken machaca. It consists of rice, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, a cheesy yummy sauce, spicy peppers, meat, and a fried egg on a tortilla. We are gonna miss that for sure!! Chico's Tacos is also featured on that show so we gotta go there soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment