Saturday, September 22, 2012

Halloween Decor

I am in the fall and Halloween spirit! Time to start decorating :)

Awhile back I found a picture that had empty wine and beer bottles with yarn wrapped around them. I decided to try it myself using modge podge. I wish I had a picture because they were really cool looking but my lovely son broke both of them :(

Anywho, I had a couple wine bottles saved and was gonna wrap them in fall colors. Then I saw this awesome idea: spray painted wine bottles that look like ghosts and pumpkins! I didn't have spray paint, but I had orange yarn and black felt. Ding ding ding! Here is what I came up with:


I love it!! The black felt just clings to the yarn, so no adhesive is needed. I am in the process of making a ghost one as well. I will post when it's finished :)  This took me only an hour to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment