Monday, October 8, 2012

Hobbies...A List.

So my hubby has been trying to find a hobby. I started running off ideas to him and realized that there are probably a gazillion(okay maybe not that many)hobbies that one can do. I decided to start a list here for anyone that may be searching for one :)

1. Painting
2. Drawing
3. Scrapbook
3. Cardmaking
4. Make Candles
5. Crocheting(my personal fav!)
6. Knitting
7. Sewing
8. Make Soap
9. Woodworking
10. Baking
11. Cooking
12. Breadmaking 
13. Make Jewelry
14. Learn how to build a computer/upgrade a computer
15. Do book reviews, movie reviews, restaurant reviews
16. Write a novel
17. Build model airplanes, boats, etc
18. Make a comic book

I will add to this list as I think of ideas...or if anyone wants to contribute, shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment