Sunday, September 15, 2013

Football and "Wings"

September is the start of football, and the start of baking and cooking for me. There is something about cooking in the fall while a game is on tv. We like to eat healthy(not always, but a good amount of the time)and I have been wanting to try a recipe I found on Pinterest for cauliflower buffalo "wings". I got this recipe from The Curvy Carrot.

The ingredients consist of buttermilk, flour, garlic salt, 1 head of cauliflower, and buffalo sauce(I like Frank's)

          Before it went into the oven the first time:


Once I coated the cauliflower with the buffalo sauce and butter:


Final result:


I served it with celery and carrots. David had ranch dip and I had blue cheese. We really liked this....of course it's not the same as wings but it was satisfying and nice and spicy!

We got Ivy's ears pierced yesterday:



Her birthstone is ruby :)



4 comments:

  1. That look's really good! Good way to eat cauliflower and make it super flavorful, will have to give it a try! Love Ivy's earrings! and she has one of the best birthstones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am jealous of her birthstone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice recipe! and I didn't know that was my girls birthstone lol

    ReplyDelete