Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Julia Child does it right!!

So my hubby and I had the tv on as background noise while we were going about our day and playing with Ray. I noticed that it was PBS and there was an old episode of "The French Chef" on. It caught my attention immediately. She was making omelettes. I know, I know, omelettes?! But seriously the way she did it was fascinating. I watched the entire episode which really consisted of Julia making omelettes the whole time. I decided to try it the next morning and they came out Ahhhmazing! I beg you to try this technique. I now need to buy her book and DVD episodes :)

Here is a video of the episode I watched:

The French Chef...Omelette Show

Aaaand...a picture of one of the omelette's I made:

BON APPETIT!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome :) thanks for blogging this.. Russell loves omelets. I'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete